Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Fall 2019 Changes

Due to changes in my cancer status, I will not be returning to school this fall.  Ms. Lewis will be filling in at the start of school.  The library will be fully available during the school day but before/after school hours will be flexible.  Please see Ms. Lewis or Mrs. Canez for more information. 
Books will still be fully available for checkout.  eBooks via Overdrive will be available 24/7 using your student login information.  All of our digital resources will be available via this website.

Thank you to the students and staff for all you bring to this community.  I have been lucky work here since 2007 and have grown as a person and teacher through my work with so many of you.  I wish you the very best.

Ms. McCready

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We will miss you and we wish you the best on your health!